Interested in seeing your work appear on JournalOwl?
E-mail your writing submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for submitting your work:
- Include a 2-3 sentence bio with your submission.
- Paste your post directly in the body of your e-mail or attach a word doc.
- If a post has previously been placed elsewhere, please also include links and social channels where it appears online.
- Please do not double-space after periods or between paragraphs.
- If you are submitting a photo to include in your article, it should be high resolution and landscape size (horizontal). Please send the original photograph rather than a social image such as Instagram. Also, make sure you have rights to publish the image.
- Please keep your article or blog post under 2000 words.
- Include a brief bio, head shot (if possible) and social pages (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) that we can link to.
- Unfortunately, we do not pay for submissions.
- By submitting a blog post or article, we assume approval to post on this website and promote on our various social media accounts.
We generally will respond to submissions within one week if we are able to run your post. If you do not hear from us within that time frame, please feel free to submit elsewhere.