Welcome to JournalOwl and to www.journalowl.com website (“Website”). The JournalOwl, LLC d/b/a JournalOwl, its subsidiaries and affiliates value your participation and loyalty. We are committed to the protection of subscriber and customer privacy.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies collect information that is transferred from your browser or computer's hard drive to us.
We seek to use the following categories of cookies on the Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third party cookies. Some advertising on the website is displayed on third party websites and put in place by a third party (an advertising agency for example). These third parties use their own cookies to analyse how many people have seen and/or clicked on an advertising banner. The cookies placed by third parties are based on the cookies policies of the companies which place them.
JournalOwl is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, medical treatment, medication, or therapy. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified mental health provider with any questions you may have regarding any mental health symptoms or conditions. JournalOwl is not authorized to make recommendations about medication or serve as a substitute for professional advice. You should never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, or delay in seeking treatment, based on anything you read on JournalOwl’s website or platform.