Creating Harmony in the Workforce
To combat the toxic environment set by today's political and cultural divide and debate at your place of work, it's essential to know how to get along with others, despite differences in opinion. According to a 2020 census, the United States population is more racially and ethnically diverse than ten years ago. With such diversity and differences, it's essential to be kind to everyone.
We have ten steps for you spanning over ten days to help you understand the reasons for keeping harmony at work. Along with this, we'll provide you with a question as a journal prompt to answer. As you write down the answer in your journal, you'll go through your emotions and feelings and work your way to understand better not just your perspective on life but also of the people you work with. Here is a glimpse into the next 10 days:
- How to understand other's perspectives
- How to ask questions without offending
- How to mindfully listen
- How to reset the tone of the conversation
- How to develop your relational agility
- How to respect others political boundaries
- How to develop work friendships
- How to develop strong people skills
- How to agree to disagree
- How to celebrate the process!