- Profiles are Free with JournalOwl®
- Get Matched with Journalers
- Grow your Therapy & Coaching Business
- Collect e-Payments Online
- Securely Message Your Clients
- Trade Secure Video Talks
- Live Secure Video
- Assign Journaling Tasks as Homework
- Create Journaling Challenges for Clients
- Grow Your Practice by 20x!
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, MA, LCPC, LMHC
Raised in the Far North, I have a deep love for all things wild, a respect for courageous adventure, and a connection with authentic people. Throughout my life, these three qualities have led me on many unexpected escapades and to truly unique individuals.
In all my experiences, I am grounded by the love of my family. I have been married for 24 years to a wonderful man, and together we have a full world with our three lively sons and one scraggly dog.
The frame for my worldview is a deep sense of faith and spirituality. It is from this that I believe all persons are equal with value and purpose, and I am called to honor others just as they are, welcoming their culture, gender, beliefs, stories, and identity.
Without hesitation my life’s common theme has been a deep curiosity in humanity and the way we engage our world. This is what inspires and guides me.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attachment Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Academic Life
- Existential Crises
- Multicultural Issues
- Social Media
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Career & Work Life