- Profiles are Free with JournalOwl®
- Get Matched with Journalers
- Grow your Therapy & Coaching Business
- Collect e-Payments Online
- Securely Message Your Clients
- Trade Secure Video Talks
- Live Secure Video
- Assign Journaling Tasks as Homework
- Create Journaling Challenges for Clients
- Grow Your Practice by 20x!
Counselor, MS, JD, LPC, LLC
I focus my counseling and coaching vocation on a limited set of areas that deeply reflect my experience, training, and values.
I grew up in Idaho Falls and SE Washington. I’ve worked in the cherry orchards and potato fields of Washington and in oil and gas exploration in Alaska. I was a principal of an environmental health partnership in California and spent many years at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in Richland, WA as a manager of environmental health research programs.
My wife and I have been together for 17 years and I am continually learning (well.. trying to learn) lessons as a step-father and step-grandfather. I’ve made plenty of mistakes.
It is important to deal with the past, but I lean strongly toward dealing with the present and the future. I am straightforward: I will tell you what I see going on, and I will challenge you to deal with issues.
I think it’s critical to maintain a sense of humor and to be compassionate with one another about the difficulties of life and the imperfections of being human.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attachment Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Academic Life
- Existential Crises
- Multicultural Issues
- Social Media
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Career & Work Life