- Profiles are Free with JournalOwl®
- Get Matched with Journalers
- Grow your Therapy & Coaching Business
- Collect e-Payments Online
- Securely Message Your Clients
- Trade Secure Video Talks
- Live Secure Video
- Assign Journaling Tasks as Homework
- Create Journaling Challenges for Clients
- Grow Your Practice by 20x!
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LLMSW
My story is also one of self-sabotage out of fear and learning to forgive and let go of sadness and anger towards people to find my inner peace.
One of my favorite quotes is from Orson Welles:
“If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.”
To me, this quote is a reminder that we all have our ups and downs in life, every single one of us. Even the people deemed “most successful” still have times that if life would have stopped in those moments, they would have been left feeling as though life were unhappy.
No matter your past, no matter what you are experiencing right now, we all can still have a very different ending than what we are on the path to having.
I’m here to help you find that new path and to help you feel safe taking the first steps down it.
I am passionate about working with LGBTQ+ individuals and veterans and their families.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attachment Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Academic Life
- Existential Crises
- Multicultural Issues
- Social Media
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Career & Work Life