- Profiles are Free with JournalOwl®
- Get Matched with Journalers
- Grow your Therapy & Coaching Business
- Collect e-Payments Online
- Securely Message Your Clients
- Trade Secure Video Talks
- Live Secure Video
- Assign Journaling Tasks as Homework
- Create Journaling Challenges for Clients
- Grow Your Practice by 20x!
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LLMSW, JD
Have you ever felt like circumstances in your life are growing out of control and are bound to overwhelm you? You have so much to manage and yet you long to just let go of it all. Maybe you’re ready for a change but it feels terrifying. To face it may cause you to crumble. Instead you ignore it and force yourself to push through each day at great expense.
If this sounds familiar and you want to do more than get by, you’re at the right place. It is possible to flourish again and you do not have to do it alone.
Making the decision to receive counseling and work toward healing can be scary. I respect the significance of that choice. I aim to create a safe and empowering environment built upon a trusting therapeutic relationship so you can successfully heal from anxiety, depression, trauma, and grief and thrive in your daily life. We work on it together, at your pace.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attachment Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Academic Life
- Existential Crises
- Multicultural Issues
- Social Media
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Career & Work Life