- Profiles are Free with JournalOwl®
- Get Matched with Journalers
- Grow your Therapy & Coaching Business
- Collect e-Payments Online
- Securely Message Your Clients
- Trade Secure Video Talks
- Live Secure Video
- Assign Journaling Tasks as Homework
- Create Journaling Challenges for Clients
- Grow Your Practice by 20x!
Licensed Professional Counselor, MEd, LPC, LPCC
I have been there. It’s difficult even to admit that you are struggling, let alone get up the courage to ask for help. I am proud of you for finding my website! You are taking the first steps to overcome the obstacles that are holding you back from living the life you deserve.
I believe that the relationship between client and therapist can be just as crucial as any skills you will learn in our sessions. I take the time to deeply understand your concerns and help guide you through skills that will help you change.
You are the expert in your own life, and I am here to support and teach you the skills you think will help you best. Therapy is both an art and a science that requires us to work together to find the right balance for your situation. I use Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy, Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy techniques. I am certified in Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attachment Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Academic Life
- Existential Crises
- Multicultural Issues
- Social Media
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Career & Work Life