- Profiles are Free with JournalOwl®
- Get Matched with Journalers
- Grow your Therapy & Coaching Business
- Collect e-Payments Online
- Securely Message Your Clients
- Trade Secure Video Talks
- Live Secure Video
- Assign Journaling Tasks as Homework
- Create Journaling Challenges for Clients
- Grow Your Practice by 20x!
Licensed Professional Counselor, MS, LPC
Our Mission is to provide quality mental health services that encourages and supports your journey toward personal serenity. Serenity to us means living a healthy, productive and fulfilling life.
Our therapist are committed to assisting our client in navigating the vulnerable points of their lives with compassion and clarity so that they can return to a place of mental strength.
Serenity Behavioral Health Services provides mental health services to children, adolescents and adults. We provide a holistic approach to each person we serve, embracing a client centered, and strength orientated approach.
We pride ourselves in embracing an all-inclusive practice, welcoming everyone, with total respect to race, religion, culture, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and socio-economic status.
We seek to provide quality mental health counseling to a wide range of communities, including: GBLTQ, Deaf & Harding of Hearing, Developmental Disabilities and AOD Recovery.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attachment Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Academic Life
- Existential Crises
- Multicultural Issues
- Social Media
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Career & Work Life